MBO « Métaux Blancs Ouvrés » is a family-owned company founded in 1947
Since then, MBO has been offering its customers all over the world soft solder products tailored to their needs.
We manufacture solder wire, tin alloys with or without lead in the form of bars, rods, ingots, shot, anodes, preforms, fluxes and soldering pastes, mainly for the electronics, electrical and electromechanical industries.
MBO manufactures these different alloys (standardised or not) exclusively from primary metals. The compositions are adapted to the applications.
The Research and Development department develops all the chemical formulas for fluxes incorporated into solder wires, liquid fluxes and the chemical components of soldering pastes.
The company's strengths
MBO offers a full range of services tailored to the needs of its customers :
- Advice on welding processes from the technical team
- Development of specific products for particular uses by the technical team and R&D department
- Specific analyses and monitoring of alloy baths at the customer’s request
- Availability of its sales department to ensure a high level of responsiveness during customer consultations
MBO relies on an international manufacturing and marketing network :
- MBO France’s main site, created in 1947
- MBO UK founded in 1988
- MBO Poland established in 2002
- MBO China set up in 2006
MBO’s strategy is based on the development by its R&D department of new products to meet the needs arising from changes in technology.